IDAL provides support to Lebanese exporters, primarily exporters from productive sectors with high-added value including Agriculture, Agrofood, High-tech manufacturing, and ICT.
We have launched since 2001 a series of programs aimed at promoting Lebanese exports internationally and supporting exporters access new markets. More specifically, IDAL has been responsible for:
- Providing exporters with access to markets through supporting their participation in international fairs and exhibitions
- Providing access to business matchmaking opportunities through the organization of trade missions to potential target markets in cooperation with Lebanese embassies abroad
- Providing access to studies on regional and global markets of interest to exporters
- Providing technical assistance and training on international requirements
In addition, several other public and private organizations provide services to exporters in other forms complementing IDAL’s services. This section aims to guide exporters across all sectors on the services available to them and the steps required to export efficiently and effectively.
IDAL has 3 export promotion programs:
- AGRI-PLUS PROGRAM was launched in 2012 to provide subsidies and support to exporters of agricultural products.
- AGRO MAP PROGRAM was launched in 2004 to facilitate the participation of agro food companies in foreign fairs.
- M.LEB PROGRAM was launched in 2015 to cover a part of the cost of Lebanese products exported to Arab countries by sea and it ended in 2018.
In 2016, The Lebanese Council of Ministers has approved to mandate IDAL to repay the CHINESE LOAN through Lebanese exports.